By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poll: Which HD console will reach 15m in Others first?

Poll: Which HD console will reach 15m in Others first?

PS3 77 41.40%

Xbox 360 80 43.01%

Its gonna be close 29 15.59%

Total:186

Xbox 360 requires a further 100,000 units, whilst PS3 lags behind and needs 280,000 though recent trends suggest that the PS3 will overtake Microsofts console in the future.  A strong lineup of games which include Final Fanatsy XIII as well as God of War III will ensure strong sales but which one of them will reach the milestone first? On a persoal note I really hope that the PS3 does, though it only has a very very slim chance.

Share your thoughts. 

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Around the Network

The 360 should only take about 2 weeks going on current numbers. The PS3 is going to take 3-4weeks.

3-4 weeks? I doubt that, I think it will reach 15m by the time GoW III is released.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

360 - 2 weeks
PS3 - 3 weeks

Winters said:
3-4 weeks? I doubt that, I think it will reach 15m by the time GoW III is released.

Current sales are up to the 27th of Feb.  2 weeks would bring us to the 13th of March.  I can't see the PS3 averaging 140 000 units over the coming 2 weeks.  It's quite likely it would get there in the third week but its also possible that it might fall just short, so it wouldn't officially cross 15 million until the following week.  If I had to bet though, I would say 3 weeks.

Around the Network

this poll is unfair... lol

Xbox 360, I guess, but PS3 will soon take the lead and never look back. In Others that is.

Xbox 360 most probably. Still, the PS3 will take the lead soon.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

xbox 360 will

GOW may help the PS3 reach it sooner, not that that matters in any way. Without a system seller the 360 would reach it before the PS3, not that it matters in any way either.

I'm sure the PS3 will beat the 360 in others in the long run with atleast a few million, Europe has always been a Playstation zone and it is an important player in ''others''. But we shouldnt forget that what the 360 has already done there, compaied with the original xbox Microsoft is gaining a lot of ground.

Come to think of it we are in 2010 en 2005's console still has the lead over its technically more advanced sister that also has more brandpower.