By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So SONY's New game is.....SOCOM 4

Doobie_wop said:
Damn Sony, I'm starting to get sick and tired of their business model this gen! They could have released Crash Bandicoot 10, but noooo they have to find new ways to drain my wallet by announcing a new mind blowing exclusive every month!.... why couldn't they be more like the PSP and just chuck us a God of War spin off every once in a while, saves me money...

They...don't own Crash, you know.

In fact, I'm confused as to what you're trying to say.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
nightsurge said:
Finally a good Socom game for the PS3! I can't wait to play it with my buddies when it releases. Zipper seems to be a lot better about releasing games without bugs and glitches and lag problems. Just look at MAG. Way more players than Confrontation and no lag at all!

Ermm...Confrontation has the same amount of players...

Confrontation doesn't have 256 players >_>

huaxiong90 said:
Doobie_wop said:
Damn Sony, I'm starting to get sick and tired of their business model this gen! They could have released Crash Bandicoot 10, but noooo they have to find new ways to drain my wallet by announcing a new mind blowing exclusive every month!.... why couldn't they be more like the PSP and just chuck us a God of War spin off every once in a while, saves me money...

It was a failed attempt at sarcasm, no need to get technical about what goes here and who owns what.

Simply, I'm very happy Socom 4 is coming out. Sony continously provide me with games I want. By mid year I'll be broke.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Has it DEFFO got coop campaign?????? That would be the shit

Ynwa.

TyePhoid_PAL said:

No one from Zipper or Sony have said anything about coop unfortunately

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
huaxiong90 said:
Doobie_wop said:

It was a failed attempt at sarcasm, no need to get technical about what goes here and who owns what.

Simply, I'm very happy Socom 4 is coming out. Sony continously provide me with games I want. By mid year I'll be broke.

Adding a "/sarcasm" or " " at the end would help a lot.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Fingers crossed rainbird pal.

Ynwa.

huaxiong90 said:
Doobie_wop said:
huaxiong90 said:
Doobie_wop said:

Adding a "/sarcasm" or " " at the end would help a lot.

Thanks for the notice, I'll remember to do that from now on ;)

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Fingers crossed rainbird pal.

Indeed. Coop would be awesome!

TyePhoid_PAL said:

This was asked about on the Socom4 forum.

Zipper's community manager said he couldn't comment on it at the time. He also couldn't comment about multiplayer in general or plans for DLC.

What he did tell us though was that there's a decent number of employees still there from the original 3 Socom days and even employees that have been there for the full 15 years Zipper's been around. He also stated that when the game releases it would have been in development for a little over three years but ideas for the game have been floating around the company for ages. Also, Travis Steiner is the lead designer -- prior to this he did some work on MAG, SOCOM 3, SOCOM 2, Fireteam Bravo 1, and before Zipper he worked at Sierra on the SWAT series. 

http://forums.socom.com/socom/board/message?board.id=socom4&thread.id=4670&view=by_date_ascending&page=1 

4 ≈ One