By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is your favorite mod?

Don't listen to Lost Tears of Kain. I hear that stof fellow is a jolly old chap well deserving of your adoration and praise.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Don't listen to Lost Tears of Kain. I hear that stof fellow is a jolly old chap well deserving of your adoration and praise.

That post is one giant lie

THe only truth in that is the old part

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

mrstickball, ckmlb, and montana

I hate them all equally. I'm an anti-mod-ist punk.

They are all awsome, sometimes I laugh when I remember when ioi got drunk and started banning every kimi supported(includind myself) or when Benkenobi ban himself, *snif* good ol' times.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

Damn, I'm feeling the love here!!!

It's so touching! 

I don't usually play these "who is your favourite" games, and I don't plan on starting now.

But if there was a "least favourite", then I'd be there all day. ;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Stof and Naznatips... really all the mods (except one)

All the mods are great, but if I had to pick one it would be BenKenobi88 as he loves HL2:OB. So has great taste ;)

{Ok I did it.
Now give me back my companion cube Ben...}

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Sorry pal...there's only one companion cube to go around, and I'm afraid you'll just "euthanize" it...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )