By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - let's discuss halo reach sales

I can't see it beating Halo 3. But it'll still be a beast in sales.

My guess is...

First week:

Japan: 70 000 America: 2.68 million Others: 890 000

Lifetime:

Japan: 150 000 America: 7.49 million Others: 2.71 million

But this is just a pessimistic guess. There's always the chance this will indeed outsell Halo 3 and it probably will, since I'm always wrong at these predictions. 

Around the Network
NoPantsHoSlappa said:

i expect: 4-5 million at launch in NA. 9 mill lifetime.

750k at launch in Europe: 3.5 million lifetime

100k japan lifetime

for a total of about 12.6 mill.

Seems achievable...it might actually knock Halo 3 off the perch as well.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

10 million - 11 million for lifetime sales

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

I don't know what the first week #'s will be, but whatever it is...it's going to have people saying...well, it's a Halo game...so nothing is surprising, and how Xbox gamers are all Halo Heads...I think the Game is going to have EYE POPPING Numbers, the like of which will not be seen for a while...until the next Halo Game...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

15 million.. I think It will be a better overall game then Halo 3 and that will help sales. Plus Microsoft will advertise the hell out of it.

Around the Network

i don't know if it will beat out halo 3 or not, halo 3 was way overhyped and sold a lot, i know lots of people have made the switch to modern warfare now, it's really hard to say

i will always stay cold