By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Unknown beautiful girls thread.

trashleg said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Yay, Lolita's back (somewhat)!

Also, Tomb Raider Trashleg still beats anything in this thread.

thanks for the ego boost. as Legend11 said, i couldnt compete with the girls in this thread- but then i have this weird tendency of keeping my clothes on

but i will say this. my boyfriend has photos that will NEVER grace pbroy's hard drive. and he got them the good way, not by skulking through pictures of random strangers on the internet.

i was blonde once.

i never feel hotter than when i look at my boyfriend and he gets that look in his eye. mmm :)

Sorry Trashleg I never meant it that way.  I meant that they were showing a lot more skin than you and implying/joking that you may have to do the same to compete.  You're as beautiful as any of them, actually more so since you also have one thing that is lacking in most of the pics that are being posted, and that is class.  I wish I would have shown some when I posted earlier in this thread.  My apologies. :(

Around the Network
pbroy said:

ROFLMAO @ the guy on the left

Legend11 said:
trashleg said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Yay, Lolita's back (somewhat)!

Also, Tomb Raider Trashleg still beats anything in this thread.

thanks for the ego boost. as Legend11 said, i couldnt compete with the girls in this thread- but then i have this weird tendency of keeping my clothes on

but i will say this. my boyfriend has photos that will NEVER grace pbroy's hard drive. and he got them the good way, not by skulking through pictures of random strangers on the internet.

i was blonde once.

i never feel hotter than when i look at my boyfriend and he gets that look in his eye. mmm :)

Sorry Trashleg I never meant it that way.  I meant that they were showing a lot more skin than you and implying/joking that you may have to do the same to compete.  You're as beautiful as any of them, actually more so since you also have one thing that is lacking in most of the pics that are being posted, and that is class.  I wish I would have shown some when I posted earlier in this thread.  My apologies. :(

lol dont worry about it dude, i wasnt offended :) if im being honest i look pretty damn good with little/no clothes on. but dont feel the need to post the pics on the internet so pervs like pbroy can get his jollies from them.

no need to apologise :)

PBROY I'M BEING SERIOUS NOW. calm it down, and no young girls, or i'll edit your posts. if you can't tell that they're over the age of 18, don't post them. cos thats just creepy. thank you :) and as for your request, no thanks. wouldn't want to scar you for life :)

@bug, i've worn a dress like 4 times in the last 4 years. :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'm glad somebody finally noticed the comedy in some of my posts, until they started getting pervy, that is. haha

I will leave this thread now. You win this time, trashleg. u____u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
trashleg said:

PBROY I'M BEING SERIOUS NOW. calm it down, and no young girls, or i'll edit your posts. if you can't tell that they're over the age of 18, don't post them. cos thats just creepy. thank you :) 

it's not creepy. Britney Spears did not sell millions of records at 15, because 15 year old boys thought she was hot.

It's sick to make advances on a woman that age. It's not sick to appreciate how they look. 400 years ago puberty was the age we married. Society has moved that age back, but humans are still humans.

Around the Network

Meh. With the bigger diets today (more fattening food with more nutrients), and all the estrogen you can find in all the chemicals we have today (well, estrogen imitators, it's complicated), you have middle school girls looking like adults. Not that I support pedophilia; I just don't really think it's the biggest deal, given that society has supposedly been composed of pedophiles until the last couple decades or so.

My grammar probably sucks. I'm gonna eat a Hot Pocket.

pbroy said:
I'm glad somebody finally noticed the comedy in some of my posts, until they started getting pervy, that is. haha

I will leave this thread now. You win this time, trashleg. u____u

nooooooo! number 1 contributor, don't go away!

what's all the fuss about,we're only looking at women,

blimey is that a crime these days,some of us might like the trailer trash type,i like a bit of everything in my voyeurism,lol

Above & Beyond

I think it's cause some of those pictures aren't something you'd want on HDD if an authority were to look at it's contents.

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
I think it's cause some of those pictures aren't something you'd want on HDD if an authority were to look at it's contents.

nobody's nude,so what's the big deal. like an authority is going to arrest you for these pg-13 pictures. lol