By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

I hate everything right now. Gamestop sucks... if I didnt already pay for it in full, I would go elsewhere

Around the Network

I went to walmart before I went to Gamestop, but it wasn't in. If it was I would have bought it and canceled my other ore-order.

^ That is why you don't reserve at Gamestop.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Bestbuy seems to have them in stock.

@Wagram

From what I am seeing, Walmart does not sell this game online or in stores, Target sells it online but not in stores and Bestbuy has it in stores and online.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Mirson is only currently playing it

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Best Buy is SOOOO outa the ways its not funny

Euphoria14 said:

I still got it anyways, only had to wait 10 mins. Gamestop is not bad when it comes to getting games day one. But other than that I will use internet.

Wagram said:
Euphoria14 said:

I still got it anyways, only had to wait 10 mins. Gamestop is not bad when it comes to getting games day one. But other than that I will use internet.

Then get the hell off the internet and play the damn game already. I DEMAND impressions!

Currently playing:

Im gonna head out now, ill be there after 12 it better be there... I dont wanna walk to back n forth especially when im not feeling well 2day

I'm killing giant turtles for gil! I can't! ; ;