By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to reveal a new sequel on Spike TV on March 4! What could it be?

Sony to reveal a new sequel on Spike TV on March 4! What could it be?

Killzone 3 83 24.34%

Uncharted 3 15 4.40%

Infamous 2 52 15.25%

Resistance 3 99 29.03%

Motostorm 3 33 9.68%

Other: 59 17.30%

Total:341

They said a surprise Sony Sequel. Meaning it is something not to be expected. Dare I say Heavenly Sword 2 with a new developer?

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network
nordlead said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Mine was locked cuz it didn't have a poll :S weired..never knew it was a must

anywho my money is onw R3....but I HOPE it's something like twisted metal or heavenly sowrd

it isn't a must, but when it comes down to content, he had the video embedded & a poll. Had there been a significant time difference, or a lot more posts in yours then I would have decided the other way.

Sorry but I think your reasoning is a bit silly

the reply count was almost identical in both at the time

I put the link to the video

an a poll is USELESS 'IMO" in this case, the possibilities are endless for what it can be

Either way I don't care about it, as long as I have a thread to discuss it on, but doubt I will start any threads again cuz quite frankly I don't understand how moderation works in this place anymore....

and on the topic, ANYTHING BUT MOTOTRSTORM please!!!!! that would be the least exciting announcement if there will be one for me...had enough dosage of Motorstorm so far

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

inFamous 2.

I would be happy with almost any of the possibilities listed in the poll, but I would be even more excited for Heavenly Sword 2, and even more MORE excited for Demon's Souls 2.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

these games you listed are too big and too soon for reveal.
it might be Pixel Junk Racers 2

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

im going to say its
Resistance 3 or Motorstorm 3

but i hope its Killzone 3 or OMG Heavenly Sword 2! lol

(i know HS2 cant happend...but il keep dreaming)

please be resistance 3

The Legend of Dragoon 2

PLEASE BE STARHAWK!

Am I the only one who wants thise, me & munkeh111!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

XGamer0611 said:
They said a surprise Sony Sequel. Meaning it is something not to be expected. Dare I say Heavenly Sword 2 with a new developer?

it would be stupid for them to announce it before God of war gets released, atleast give people time to have fun with GoW then announce another H&S game

@CGI

yeah , but it was at the end of the year on a magazine, not a t.v episode, im guessing something either old or a PSN game.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.