By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics? Which one is your favorite?

i love xbox360 said:
summer as its a even playing field with anyone from any country able to win unlike the winter where countries with lots of mountains win everything

?

You don't need mountains for ice hockey, figure skating, speed skating, short track speed skating and curling.

Anybody can win in these categories.

Around the Network

@boutros

ok ive heard of it

doesnt mean i watched it,read about it, or paid any attention at all

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Pyramid Head said:
@boutros

ok ive heard of it

doesnt mean i watched it,read about it, or paid any attention at all

Oh well that's different then.

Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:
summer as its a even playing field with anyone from any country able to win unlike the winter where countries with lots of mountains win everything

?

You don't need mountains for ice hockey, figure skating, speed skating, short track speed skating and curling.

yes sudan can win ice hockey when usa and canada players play in the nhl!! ok then mate if u believe that then u believe anything 

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:

?

yes sudan can win ice hockey when usa and canada players play in the nhl!! ok then mate if u believe that then u believe anything 

YES TO BEER

Around the Network
i love xbox360 said:
Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:

?

Sudan? rofl

Let's get serious here. You can't compare Sudan to countries like Canada or the US. The HDI is much lower.

But I'm wondering why Great Britain is so bad at the Winter Olympics. They have plenty of mountains over there.

I prefer the Autumn Olympics

Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:
Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:

?

Sudan? rofl

Let's get serious here. You can't compare Sudan to countries like Canada or the US. The HDI is much lower.

But I'm wondering why Great Britain is so bad at the Winter Olympics. They have plenty of mountains over there.

and where would these mountains be ?? i live here and iv never seen one

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:
Boutros said:
i love xbox360 said:

?

Sudan? rofl

and where would these mountains be ?? i live here and iv never seen one

You don't have to train in your country. You can train somewhere else and then represent your country. There's plenty of mountains in France.

id trade the winter olympics in my country for tickets to wrestlemania!

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889