By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Likely around 700.

Around the Network

If I say I have NEW PICS... I wonder how much it'll go up again! XD

You could move to number one pretty quickly if you use a nearly naked female avatar. Case in point... I'm on the third page. I'll move myself up....

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

32nd. yeah, and without a hot avatar!!!

lolita said:
If I say I have NEW PICS... I wonder how much it'll go up again! XD

You need to change the color eye liner you use.  You need something that is more of a natural look like an almond or soft brown or possibly even some light shade of blue or green.

Around the Network

I don't like natural look and I don't care about what anyone sais, so it's or black for me. Nothing else.

once you black you never go back.

hahah, man where's weezy when I need him.

kn said:
You could move to number one pretty quickly if you use a nearly naked female avatar. Case in point... I'm on the third page. I'll move myself up....
well you've already overtaken me... I dropped three places since I last checked...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Oh I see it's incredibly easy to increase your profile hit count if you want to. Doesn't take much time or effort at all, and it's pretty easy to discover.

I suppose there are much more important things to improve on this website than the profile hits counter code, but just remember that having a large number of profile hits doesn't make you popular =) I could probably make myself the number 1 profile on this page in about 15 minutes with a 5 line bash script

EDIT: 8 lines...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!