By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Japan Engineers found the problem, fix available in 24 hrs

Elixor, french moderator from playstation french forums just informed us that the japan team isolated the bug and are actually working on the fix.

They will have to test it and spread it but those are godd news, finally

Around the Network

Good news.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Good deal, shit happens.

i hope so, a unplayed copy of heavy rain is burning under my fingernails

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

What about customers who didn't link their PS3s over a network (remote location, offline only console, no internet subscription at home)?

They'll be left in the dark?
Sony will ship firmware update on a DVD upon request?

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

If they fix it this fast I'd say I can find the love in my heart to forgive Sony :)

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Dupe thread
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=102611

Neoraf said:
What about customers who didn't link their PS3s over a network (remote location, offline only console, no internet subscription at home)?

You could use a cheap flashdrive.

Neoraf said:

It's called a flash disk.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Neoraf said:

Dont' know Neoraf, firmware update shipping is a solution, you could also get them at your game's dealer.

I expect them to treat their customers as good as MS did with RROD.