By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Music Riddle Game: Round 12

dunno001 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Oh, I will have to hurry then. Stupid schedule I have...!

If you need a bit more time, I could probably see about leaving it open a bit more, but my schedule on Thursday is already very hectic, and I based this end time on the approximate length of round 11...

There's no way I'll be able to get my round running before Thursday afternoon, so take all the time you need with this one.

Around the Network

The rule about reused songs in a series is that either game it appears in counts...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Really? I never knew we had such a rule.
Xen only got 0.5 points for saying Tales of Symphonia last round, but the song was from Tales of Phantasia (the same song is used in both games, but its remixed).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

If the song is the same, it has to count. There's no way anyone can discern when listening what game the admin thought of. Thus, any game where such song appears should be valid, that's why when I organized it "Moon Over the Castle" counted for every GT and the Monkey Island theme counted for every MI

I'm giving Xen another 0.5 for last round then.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Really? I never knew we had such a rule.

Nor did I, for that matter. I even checked the instrumentation to see if they were the same, and the difference was clear to me on the first note. If we're going to go ahead and add rules mid-way through, then I'll go ahead and change the scores, though... had I known that, I would not have even used that song.

EDIT: I have put a clarification for this in my root post.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Cactus said:
dunno001 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

If you need a bit more time, I could probably see about leaving it open a bit more, but my schedule on Thursday is already very hectic, and I based this end time on the approximate length of round 11...

There's no way I'll be able to get my round running before Thursday afternoon, so take all the time you need with this one.

Nah, I called an end time, so I'll stick to it. Besides, I might not have the time to properly close it tomorrow, so I don't want to hold you up for when you're ready.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Cactus said:
dunno001 said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Nah, I called an end time, so I'll stick to it. Besides, I might not have the time to properly close it tomorrow, so I don't want to hold you up for when you're ready.

Ah, wait, when's the end time exactly (don't has the brains to calculate it)? Doing some homework here and I want to try to send guesses too.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Bump.
Come on guys, join

Finally sent in my answers (and guesses). Some of them I know Ive heard them somewhere but cant say exactly what the game is at the moment... Gaaah!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!