By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy rain $30 and Mag $40 both brand new on Ebay

Heavy rain $30 and Mag $40 both brand new on Ebay

Total:0

I actually got this from him (a brand new copy of heavy rain not used brand new shrinkwrapped for $29.95 free shipping) a week and a half after i ordered it.

i sent him an email after i noticed that he had been kicked out of ebay asking for a delivery confirmation number or a refund he answered that he had to "update informations" on ebay and that everything was going to be fine ill get my merchandise from 3-5 days. I didn't get it in a week and i noticed he was a non-us verified seller on Paypal with an asian name so i thought i had been fleeced so i opened a ebay buyer protection case on the 8th and then got the item on the ninth but it was from WALMART.com and the total price ( came with receipt) was for $67.40! billed to a carl deal from new york, new york.

Im pretty sure either some asian guy or new york guy stole walmart girt cards or something and is flipping the products for cash, or some other fraudulent activity i haven't opened the copy of heavy rain in case walmart wants it back or something ill wait a week then if i dont hear anything i guess ill keep it i did pay $29.95 for it on ebay.

Around the Network

he had other video games Mag, AVP, MW2 ect at ridiculously low prices on ebay so im sure im not the only one that bought from him, but whether you got anything id like to know if someone else bought something from him?

Boutros said:
http://myworld.ebay.com/michaelba007/

-.-

No longer a registered user.

SINISTERSOUL said:

I actually got this from him (a brand new copy of heavy rain not used brand new shrinkwrapped for $29.95 free shipping) a week and a half after i ordered it.

i sent him an email after i noticed that he had been kicked out of ebay asking for a delivery confirmation number or a refund he answered that he had to "update informations" on ebay and that everything was going to be fine ill get my merchandise from 3-5 days. I didn't get it in a week and i noticed he was a non-us verified seller on Paypal with an asian name so i thought i had been fleeced so i opened a ebay buyer protection case on the 8th and then got the item on the ninth but it was from WALMART.com and the total price ( came with receipt) was for $67.40! billed to a carl deal from new york, new york.

Im pretty sure either some asian guy or new york guy stole walmart girt cards or something and is flipping the products for cash, or some other fraudulent activity i haven't opened the copy of heavy rain in case walmart wants it back or something ill wait a week then if i dont hear anything i guess ill keep it i did pay $29.95 for it on ebay.

eh, I wouldn't open it. Open the buyer protection thingy back up, and get your $30 back. Then contact e-bay about the stolen goods and see what you should do. If you don't ask for your $30 back, all you need is to be forced to pay for the goods that were stolen that you decided to use despite knowing they were stolen.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

yeah, i don't want to pay $67.40 to walmart for it thats why i haven't opened it, so i can return it if need be. Ill see what ebay says about it, he probably gave fake info and plus he's no longer a registered user on there so im not sure if im stuck with it? Just hope i don't get a$ 67.40 bill from walmart.com and be down $90 for this thing.......

Around the Network

paypalsucks.com