By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy rain $30 and Mag $40 both brand new on Ebay

Heavy rain $30 and Mag $40 both brand new on Ebay

Total:0
Pock3R said:
hes either alreayd looking at a life sentence, and just wants some quick cash before hes locked up, or he hijacked an entire truck full of video games.

either way theres 35 buys and counting..

Lol hes going about the right way then, he must be gettin locked up in about a week

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

honestly tho when you sell something on ebay the payments are on temp hold in paypal until the buyer has given positive feedback and or the shipment has been confirmed delivered with proof.

so the only thing here is either the seller made a huge fuckup, or its stolen goods.

Probably stolen goods

I sold 6 PS3 games on Ebay today.

Fuck you EB/Gamestop ..!..  ^_^  ..!..

pearljammer said:
Boutros said:
Positive feedback: 0% | Feedback score: 0

That's not even the most worrying thing about the seller... Apparently, he's a Michael Bay fan.

ahah

That's alarming.

an update this guy wants an immediate payment for the item...

Around the Network
a12331 said:

ive bought stuff that required an immediate payment, albeit with legit sellers. 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE  PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He could be a member of Swagbucks or something of that sort.

But, he most-likely stole them, you never know though.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

qmoney88 said:
a12331 said:

ive bought stuff that required an immediate payment, albeit with legit sellers. 

yeah but did they have like 70 heavy rains for 30 bucks a week after it came out lol 

Pock3R said:
honestly tho when you sell something on ebay the payments are on temp hold in paypal until the buyer has given positive feedback and or the shipment has been confirmed delivered with proof.

so the only thing here is either the seller made a huge fuckup, or its stolen goods.

Its true if your a new ebay/paypal user and not credit card and address confirm. I have a ebay store, and paypal doesnt freeze my payment. Never!

nice price, but 0 feedback and 0% seller, no thx