By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thank you Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!! Poland beat Belgium today 2:0 and as such has qualified for Euro 2008 finals. We even beat Portugal along the way :D:D.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
dtewi said:
*tries to make connection*

After the recent huge uplift in sales in Sony England, England was inspired to defeat Israel in a football (for you American folk, Soccer) match.

Israel beat Russia, allowing England to qualify if they draw against Croatia on Wednesday

The connection is that if England qualify for Euro 08, then there will be a boost in sales for footall games

add me

its shameful how England had to beat israel on the road to keep their hopes alive... they should had qualified a long time agoo with their team full of stars, and beckham dude

England has always underachieved

connection?
i'm surprised no1 says that their both run by Jews
yeah only jokin considering sony is japanese
hope i dont get banned, its not as bad as the nazi mario thing

Ari_Gold said:
its shameful how England had to beat israel on the road to keep their hopes alive... they should had qualified a long time agoo with their team full of stars, and beckham dude

why does everyone think that England beat Israel, it was Isreal 2 - 1 Russia. England needed Russia not to win if it were to be possible for them to qualify

add me

Around the Network
Munkeh said:
Ari_Gold said:

why does everyone think that England beat Israel, it was Isreal 2 - 1 Russia. England needed Russia not to win if it were to be possible for them to qualify

probably cause yahoo sports suckss and misinformed me?

Russia beat israel that gave england hope to qualify^^
it is a shame for them to qualify like that, but who can blame them, 3 months ago they looked like they didnt have a chance! and i dont think beckham is that important for england any longer(no disrespect to the player) but the likes of stevie g and rooney are the ones who must life england against croatia!(sorry for turning this to a football post, but i got excited!:P)

Wojtas said:
Ha!! Poland beat Belgium today 2:0 and as such has qualified for Euro 2008 finals. We even beat Portugal along the way :D:D.

Pff only 2-0?  Pff how dissapointed. 11-0 was my prediction =/.

Edit: nice fact, Leo beenhakker hires a house in Schilde(Belgium) and my parents are the owners XD.

^^Hehe 3 posts at the same time abt the same subject.

lol, rooney is a POS... overrated hooligan player, who always chokes, and i only have respect for steve g, hes one of my fave players