By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Which are you most excited about, Fable III or Halo Reach?

For me, I'm hyped for Halo: Reach!

Around the Network

Halo: Reach

Theres just something different about this game that makes me think its going to be great.

Halo Reach. One of the very few games that even excites me anymore. Fable III (if i even buy it) will be a bargain bin purchase for me.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

yo_john117 said:

Halo: Reach--cause then there will actually be noobs in Halo again.  Right now there are nothing but beasts playing Halo 3.

Uh epic fail in this post. I happen to know first hand that there are MILLIONS of noobs playing Halo 3. You stupid PS3 fans trolling the 360! Infact i doubt you even have an Xbox! LOL

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 Gamer said:
yo_john117 said:

Halo: Reach--cause then there will actually be noobs in Halo again.  Right now there are nothing but beasts playing Halo 3.

Uh epic fail in this post. I happen to know first hand that there are MILLIONS of noobs playing Halo 3. You stupid PS3 fans trolling the 360! Infact i doubt you even have an Xbox! LOL

first of all i really hope you dont think ur getting away with that post

second of all, i really do not see how he is trolling, i mean, okay so there will be noobs in halo reach? sooooo, there are noobs in every game, its just the way it works.

third of all, the only epic fail of a post is yours, really? stupid ps3 fan? sigh *really wish i was a mod right now

Around the Network

o yeah OT: HALO REACH

radiantshadow92 said:
1337 Gamer said:
yo_john117 said:

second of all, i really do not see how he is trolling, i mean, okay so there will be noobs in halo reach? sooooo, there are noobs in every game, its just the way it works.

third of all, the only epic fail of a post is yours, really? stupid ps3 fan? sigh *really wish i was a mod right now

HAHAHAHAHAHA whats funny is you didnt get the joke at all... I happen to play halo with him all the time. Hence why i put LOL at the end of that statement. I was hoping he would be on and reply

Fable III

Not a Halo fan, never was.

@1337Gamer - Damn man, I remember when you were newer than me, now you have 2 1/2 times the posts I do, lol. Of course I did quit coming here, just recently came back and started hanging in the Forums again.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

1337 Gamer said:
radiantshadow92 said:
1337 Gamer said:
yo_john117 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA whats funny is you didnt get the joke at all... I happen to play halo with him all the time. Hence why i put LOL at the end of that statement. I was hoping he would be on and reply

oh....

Reach will be day one if the beta lives up to the hype. Fable 3 unless they really improve on it, it's more a wait for the price to drop game