By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Surprisingly Assassin's Creed comes out when I'm learning about the Crusades in school

it probably is

Around the Network

Dam I need a new ds!

mM

I can see it now "The significance of climbing in the third Crusade, An essay by Soriku"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I didn't really get a chance to last night. But don't worry, I will. Tonight perhaps? maybe?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Not nearly as coincidental as Parasite Eve coming out when I started to study Cellular Biology.

Around the Network

Then: Christians and Muslims waged wars over lands considered Holy in the name of their Gods. Possible most famous outcome: Vlad Tepes

Now: (Mostly) Christians and (Mostly) Muslims fight over oil and land in the name of... democracy. Gods were busy. Most Famous Outcome: Bill O Rielly.

I assure you, some day, some creative writer will turn Bill into a monster of his own, emulated through the ages.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

A cable car to Shangrai-La.
Your worn out soul to heal.
You're worn out sole to heel,
Your worn out soul too...
Heal your worn out soul.

Coincidence? 

You mean arbitrary association of two events that are independent of each other?  No no.  There is no such thing.  Everything is connected.  Take a look at this:

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann