By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega: Violence pack on Wii

Pack of 3 matures games release the 11 march 2010

its for Autralia only 

for the moment ?

Around the Network

Shame this probably won't go outside AU.

I already have 2 of those games though. :P

Pixel Art can be fun.

The Conduit is controversial? heh
But still, I hope this does help increase their sales.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

That's pretty cool. Too bad it's only for Australia.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

alot of people will be attracted to this... i mean like look at the title, it says it all welcome to violence lol

Around the Network

Eh, wouldn't really care if that made it to the states as I've already bought all 3 of them, and sold 2 of them back. Haven't sold House of the Dead because I've yet to finish it, and I got it really cheap so I might as well keep it.

saweet

Old Rock said:
The Conduit is controversial? heh
But still, I hope this does help increase their sales.

Yes.  The Conduit was extremely controversial for having Kevin Sorbo instead of Marc Singer on the voice acting team.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Already posted btw

Haha, that's awesome. Wii is the king of ultra-gore. Add to that Manhunt 2 and both No More Heroes games and you have the most murder-tastic game collection out there. The most F-Bombs and the most motion-controlled murder simulators. I wouldn't be surprised if they finally finished and released Thrill Kill for the Wii.