By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - More People should join VGChartz IM

You really should.I want to talk to more of you guys.Maximum number of people in IM is 5...Why?are you afraid to talk ? :P   Join in and I promise I wont bite ya ;P

Around the Network

I dont even know what it is or how i get it (i get that its an instant messanger)...but that right there should be an indication of why there are so few people on it.

go to Quick Links -> VGChartz IM

I hop in if I see other people there (especially 1 or 2 people that I chat with directly)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Nobody uses IM besides dunno001 and johann, iv been on like twice and there guaranteed to be there lol

I brought people in!! Great success!! hahaha :)

Around the Network

IM is way too much time consuming.

5 is actually quite a bit, there usually is like 1 or 0, but lately it's been around 5. It was a lot better back when it first came out, there was always over 10 people there and a lot of epic funny conversations came from it.

I miss free beer :(

i bought it right when it became available, but i never used it

how does it work, is it like an irc room?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

There needs to be more sexual conversations. Those are the only good ones I ever saw.

@montana

would you like to have a sexual convo with pyramid head?

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889