By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - House of the Dead 2 & 3 in a Wii bundle.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/zombies/sega-confirms-house-of-the-dead-wii-collection-323926.php

Just read the link and see. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

hopefully it's around $30 unless they do a complete overhaul of the graphics

Science be praised, Im buying this.

Big problem with owning only flatscreen tvs is that all the old rail shooters no longer work due to the different refresh rate. My 3DO American Lasergames are crying in all their video captured goodness.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

^ I would think so, most decent japanese made rail shooters do like RE: UC, and Ghost Squad.

Wonder why just 2 and 3...but whatever...awesome!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same, maybe they will remake house of the dead 1 =/.

konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Hopefully they will bundle it with Typing (with optional USB keyboard bundles, if you don't have a spare one). 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

konnichiwa said:
BenKenobi88 said:

House of the Dead 3 on xbox came 2 as an unlockable. So this will probably be a budget port.