By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I am having MASSIVE Heavy Rain problems (No Spoilers)

Okay, So I just picked up Heavy Rain from Gamestop and plopped it into my PS3. I started playing and I noticed that the game started to stutter about every 3 seconds. It is not overly noticeable but it is really annoying and I want it to stop.

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and nothing has fixed it. I was wondering whether anyone has encountered the same problem or if anyone knows how to fix it. Thank You

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m2d23-Heavy-Rain-patch-causing-severe-problems

Boutros said:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2010m2d23-Heavy-Rain-patch-causing-severe-problems

I don't think that is it because I un-installed the patch and it is still having issues but thank you

I noticed the stuttering and screen tears, too. It's tolerable for me. What model PS3 do you have?

The patch is causing the problems. But they are nto severe problems. its just a little kick. stopped happening after the 4th scene for me. Never happened again.

Quantic will probably respond tomorrow. The game is absolute stunning though

Around the Network
BW_JP said:
The patch is causing the problems. But they are nto severe problems. its just a little kick. stopped happening after the 4th scene for me. Never happened again.

Quantic will probably respond tomorrow. The game is absolute stunning though

k thanks

d21lewis said:
I noticed the stuttering and screen tears, too. It's tolerable for me. What model PS3 do you have?

slim 250 gig

OK, I'm scared.

I got Heavy Rain today. Gonna play it tonight... but I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD INSTALL THE PATCH OR NOT!!!! Some people are saying the patch caused problems, others are saying it SOLVED problems... WTF?!?!

Please... help me.

Original 80gb PS3 here.

My Gaming Setup

Oh,i will wait until the producer release a path.

I'm shocked you bought a ps3 game NeoRaf..

mM