By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I hate you SONY and PS3!

I have them both paid for. But I'll have to play WKC in April me thinks... So I feel ya cry there brother!!! Man and they say Sony has no games :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

I have a solution for you.

Buy FFXIII and resonance of fate on 360, like that you'll hate the halo machine a bit more and sony a bit less. (yeah cause you say the 360 doesn't have games, but half of the PS3 ones you cite are multiplat...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Or better yet he should just sell the two other systems he claims to own and in the Wii's case rarely if ever play. If you're at the point where you're trolling a system you own then that's a good indication to sell it.

Hephaestos said:
I have a solution for you.

Buy FFXIII and resonance of fate on 360, like that you'll hate the halo machine a bit more and sony a bit less. (yeah cause you say the 360 doesn't have games, but half of the PS3 ones you cite are multiplat...)

i like your ideas....is true....why should i pay for the same amount getting 1 disc on PS3, instead i can pay the same amount on xbox360 and get 3 dics for FF 13...what a deal!!  You get me thinking there, thanks!!

just kidding, i do like my xbox360...but i do tend to get my multi platform games on PS3..after the horror experience with the disc swapping after completion of Star ocean 4

He can also sell his mother-in-law (if he has one)

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Or better yet he should just sell the two other systems he claims to own and in the Wii's case rarely if ever play. If you're at the point where you're trolling a system you own then that's a good indication to se ll it.

Well.....i still waiting for the new Zelda and FF on Wii.....and i am happy to keep all my systems .... bcos it worth nothing nowadays to re-sell them.  At least i can entertain my nephews and nieces when they come over.... they play more wii than i do. and xbox360 does better movie streaming than PS3.....and can't wait for Natal!!

AngelosL said:
He can also sell his mother-in-law (if he has one)

you want her?? half price for you, let me know. cheers

Man, tell me about it. My girlfriend told me yesterday that I will NOT be buying Heavy Rain under any circumstances. She says I've bought too many games and if she sees another, there's going to be problems.

FUCK THAT!

I'm getting it (but maybe not playing it, today). And after that, I'm getting Final Fantasy 13. And God of War 3!!! And on the 360 side (nice dig at the system, btw) I've already gotten Bayonetta, Mass Effect 2, and Assassin's Creed 2. I'm getting Splinter Cell: Conviction, too!! And Super Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil Gold!!!

It's a good thing I get my bonus check on March 5th.

chanskie said:
Legend11 said:
Or better yet he should just sell the two other systems he claims to own and in the Wii's case rarely if ever play. If you're at the point where you're trolling a system you own then that's a good indication to se ll it.

Well.....i still waiting for the new Zelda and FF on Wii.....and i am happy to keep all my systems .... bcos it worth nothing nowadays to re-sell them.  At least i can entertain my nephews and nieces when they come over.... they play more wii than i do.

on that topic of Zelda, have you tried Darksiders yet, it's great, like an adult version of Zelda

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

^^^^Fuck. I forgot Alan Wake.