By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Woah! Buy a X360 between now & Dec 21st, get a copy of Halo 3 FREE!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/h/halo3/promotions/buyxboxgethalo.htm?WText.campSrc=RSS&WText.camp=Games

Just....Pure craziness.

Go, now, get a X360, register online via XBL with a valid address, and get a free copy of Halo 3. Seems like a great deal for anyone still wanting a X360 for Halo 3.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

This holiday season is now certifiably nutso.
Wow.

So say we all, yo.

Forgot this part

(*Online offer valid in the 50 United States, D.C., and all United States military bases with valid APO/FPO bases. Offer expires 23:59 hr (PST) December 21, 2007. You must purchase a new Xbox 360 system between November 21, 2007, and December 21, 2007, establish a new Xbox LIVE Account, then register on the promotion website on or before December 21, 2007. Hard drive, Windows Live™ ID, and high speed Internet access required for Xbox LIVE account. (See Xbox LIVE system requirements at www.xbox.com/live.) Limit: one offer submission per person. Xbox 360 Halo 3 game will be fulfilled through mail by January 18, 2008. Fulfillment requires a valid mailing address. Not combinable with other Microsoft offers or rebates. Proof of purchase required.)

and here are the details for those not wanting to click on the link

If you're more than ready for Halo 3, but still have an older console, here's the plan for you. Buy your Xbox 360 before December 21, 2007 and we will give you a copy of Halo 3.

Here's How to Get Your Halo 3 Game:
1. Buy an Xbox 360 console by December 21.
2. Connect to Xbox LIVE.
3. Register HERE with promotional code XBX7777, your new console serial number, and a valid mailing address.
4. And look for your copy of Halo 3 for Xbox 360 in your mailbox!
[/QUOTE]

Note: You must purchase a new Xbox 360 system between November 21, 2007 (next Wednesday) and December 21, 2007. USA Only.

No, adding Master Chief Sports would be nutso....

I *guess* Microsoft has made enough cash off of Halo 3 to be able to give a few copies away, and solidify a NA foothold.

This bundle will not sell since everyone who wanted Halo already had a 360. (ba dum bum!)

lol , ok I'll be quiet now.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network

Wow, that is a good deal.

And that's in addition to the pack-in games Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Yep.

Halo 3, Forza 2, and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for $350.

Buy the Black Friday deal at Best Buy (I think) and get Guitar Hero 3 added too.
That would have to be the best deal in the history of gaming. You'd be getting about $250 in free games.

Gosh Microsoft is going hard!!!!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa!!! That is a good deal.

I've sure MS is looking to get more people hooked into Live. Their real cash cow.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Link is broken now.

Wonder if it wasn't supposed to be offered quite yet. Regardless, MS is in for blood this holiday season. This is just crazy.