By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THE OFFICIAL WII RPG THREAD

Hey for all the people that were complaining I changed Kingdom Hearts to unannounced.

PS:Dont lst this Thread die...us Hardcored Rpg fans need this

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
Around the Network

Okay.

Now fix "Odin Sphere 2."

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Okay.

Now fix "Odin Sphere 2."

I fixed its buddy ;)

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

I never realized how hard it was to copy and paste from the youtube video.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

great fro rpg fans,i myself only play a few rpgs

Around the Network

We need to keep this bumped until that Namco RPG gets more information.

"MUST HAVE TITLES"

I like dungeon crawlers. Rogue and Hack are two of my favourites. I'm looking forward to the Shiren game. Monster Hunter is basically a dungeon crawler type of game except it is set outdoors. The outdoor areas are finite, configured like caverns and each set-piece almost invariably involves killing a monster (or retrieving an item).

Website for the Namco RPG Fragile: http://fragile.namco-ch.net/

bah, what's with the dungeon crawler hate? diablo 2 was a fantastic dungeon crawling action/RPG. Mana wasn't crap because it was a dungeon crawler, it was crap because it was a shit dungeon crawler.

Besides, Baldurs Gate II is the peak of RPGs. Nothing has come close to its greatness. Where is BGIII, Bioware?!

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:

Besides, Baldurs Gate II is the peak of RPGs. Nothing has come close to its greatness. Where is BGIII, Bioware?!

BG2 was made with the existing Infinity Engine using character models childishly easy to design.  With a setup like that, they were free to add boatloads of content.  Getting a setup like that today especially in a world where graphics need to be at a certain level and things like full VO are expected by sizeable portions of the gaming public, is virtually impossible.