By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To them Europeans: Mr. GAY out today?

so after work, can i just go to a store and drop 50 coins on my little play toy? anyone already picked it up?  or do i have to sleep another night not knowing what pure joy is?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

It is released (or shipped) in Europe on the 16th of november, so depending on the stores you live near, it could already be in stock

Every important store should have it today because first shipments must have arrived on wednesday already, since I received my copy which I preordered online yesterday.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I saw it at a shop today I went through but it was a little higher price than my usal store so I let it go. I'm getting it tomorrow. I can't wait

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

i saw it already yesterday evening - the price was 43 Euro

Around the Network

Got it yesterday for 47 euros. I live in the Netherlands ^^

In Germany out and available. I have bought it for EUR 49,99, so after work i´m going to play.
My first Mario since Super Mario World (SNES), maybe my wife will join me playing with the second Wiimote.

I'll get it once I finish Metriod and HL2:OB.

I think oblivion is going to take a few more months as I keep advoiding the gates and take every side quest I can find :) So I'll Buy Mario before I finish it.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

It's out and selling like crazy in Sweden.

You guys got it that cheap? In my town it was 60€ at a local independent store, and 70€ at the brand new Gamestop. I still got mine with Gamestop's "3 used last gen games -> any 1 new game" opening offer, otherwise I'd be eating peasoup for the rest of the month... =P