By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Making of Gears of War the movie

Wyck Godfrey reveals "Gears of War" details

http://makingof.com/happening_now/media/gears-of-war/wyck-godfrey-reveals-gears-of-war-details/222/843

Around the Network

lol it doesnt tell us much, good to know it's still planned to be released though.

I'm eager to see the movie and also to learn what's the cast.

I want my 51 seconds back.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
I want my 51 seconds back.

lol that guy was god awfull boring wasn't he. I hope th emovie isnt half as boring as that guy

Around the Network

I predict Arnold saying "GET DOWN!!!" as a COG soldier.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

This is just like the Halo movie. Years in planning, and still nothing is happening.

P.S: I didn't actually watch the video, but still.

CatFangs806 said:
This is just like the Halo movie. Years in planning, and still nothing is happening.

Are you implying the movie will end up being a movie about a man with a heavy accent defending aliens and fighting a company of mercenaries?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:
CatFangs806 said:

Are you implying the movie will end up being a movie about a man with a heavy accent defending aliens and fighting a company of mercenaries?

Not neccessarily. I just meant that this, along with the Halo movie, has taken Hollywood so long to do anything with, that they should just get on with it and make the dang thing, already. And I would hope the movie is more than that. The whole "tough-guy" macho attitude of Marcus and his comrades in the game won't fly in a movie like this. They need to be a little more believable and actually show some emotion.

Gears is IMO actually pretty well suited for a movie Lets hopa that it will deliver, the chances are slim I know, but who knows?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!