By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are You Going To Buy "Heavy Rain"?

Are You Going To Buy "Heavy Rain"?

Yes 193 78.46%

No 53 21.54%

Total:246

I like ID:P so when i played the demo, that sold it for me. its on my to buy list

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network

I didn't like the demo so no, I'm not buying the game. I am going to buy this game that comes out on March 16.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Going to?

Already have, hopefully it'll be shipped to me tomorrow from Amazon

yes.

Also need to re-buy a PS3 slim.

Maybe for chrimas :P

Already preordered and I very rarely preorder games.

Around the Network

yes at some point probably in the summer or when it drops below £15, would buy on release but I have alot of university work coming up soon and I still have so many games to play at the moment GOW collection (about 70% through 1 not started 2), Forza 3(year 3), Bayonetta(chapter 8), NSMB Wii(the penguin levels) and Bioshock 1 and 2 (still wrapped FFS!) not to mention games which I have preordered for release in March (GOW3 and Pokemon).

My current Soul Silver Team:

At any other point in the year I would buy Heavy Rain 100%. Unfortunately I am purchasing Final Fantasy XIII, RE5 Expansion Packs and God of War 3 collectors edition next month. I also bought Mass Effect and Bayonetta already this year.

In other words, Heavy Rain will have to be a rental.

I'm definitely buying it but........I played and loved Indigo Prophecy. I played the Heavy Rain demo and some of the context sensitive controls as well as the player maneuvering kinda turned me off. I'm in it for the story and graphics, though. Those two departments appear to be top notch. It's the prolonged (too long), choreographed fights and the mundane "press this now to do this now" moments that are my biggest concerns.

one day, I can only buy so many games and with God of War 3 coming up...

one day, I can only buy so many games and with God of War 3 coming up...