By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crazy European PS3 ad

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27953.html

Serious what is this =/.

Around the Network

Is it just me or was a cowboy shooting at a shirtless Mario in that commercial?

Also, that was one of the scarier commercials i've seen in a while.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

It's what happens when you mix marijuana, cocaine and heroine

At least their NA commercials have improved significantly

Actually I understood the whole damn thing.. did you guys not listen to what was being said? It all fit. Sounds like it should have been ran at launch time but w/e.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I loved that advert, it was brilliant! I found it funny for all the right reasons.

Here in the UK we get alot of abtract adverts, and I love them all.

ssj12 said:
Actually I understood the whole damn thing.. did you guys not listen to what was being said? It all fit. Sounds like it should have been ran at launch time but w/e.

Crazy guy understand Crazy ad.

I actually don't think it was that bad of a commercial, even though it was pretty weird.

Don't do acid kids.

wow, that was amazing, the best ad ever. all the sony ads played in the UK are briliant.
the paint and tower block, the plasticine rabbits, the orchestra of guitars, drums, keyboards etc.

SONY - ADS LIKE NO OTHER