By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you From?

Slimebeast said:
AngelosL said:
Slimebeast said:

Skingrad in Cyrodiil, Tamriel.

Skingrad??You should move to Anvil man,Skingrad is the ugliest city of Cyrodiil.The only interesting thing about it is that a vampire is ruling it :)

Hahaha! I know man. I've been to Anvil several times and I just love that town. I actually want to move there. You see there's a beautiful house for sale there called Benirus Manor, but it's rumored to be haunted by ghosts. :/

But I like Skingrad too. It's a big city with lots of things to do.

I have some bad news for u...I broke the curse of Benirus manor and now Own the house...But if you want to come for a cup of coffee sometime u r welcome! hahahaha

Around the Network
AngelosL said:
Slimebeast said:
AngelosL said:
Slimebeast said:

Skingrad in Cyrodiil, Tamriel.

Skingrad??You should move to Anvil man,Skingrad is the ugliest city of Cyrodiil.The only interesting thing about it is that a vampire is ruling it :)

Hahaha! I know man. I've been to Anvil several times and I just love that town. I actually want to move there. You see there's a beautiful house for sale there called Benirus Manor, but it's rumored to be haunted by ghosts. :/

But I like Skingrad too. It's a big city with lots of things to do.

I have some bad news for u...I broke the curse of Benirus manor and now Own the house...But if you want to come for a cup of coffee sometime u r welcome! hahahaha

No, you did?! What a lucky bastard.  Guess I'll have to stay and rot here in Skingrad then. Thanks for the invitation though!

trashleg said:
dobby985 said:
I live in England but I'm also part Scottish and French.

how much Scottish?

overall, that's a mix for the ages, int it

I was born in Edinburgh.

dobby985 said:
trashleg said:
dobby985 said:

how much Scottish?

I was born in Edinburgh.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. me too! what hospital? what date? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
dobby985 said:
trashleg said:
dobby985 said:

how much Scottish?

I was born in Edinburgh.

Simpson Memorial Hospital, 8/11/90

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
trashleg said:
dobby985 said:
trashleg said:
dobby985 said:

how much Scottish?

I was born in Edinburgh.

Simpson Memorial Hospital, 8/11/90

i was born there.. 1 year, 9 months and 15 days before you.

fucking sweeeet!

*knuckle-bump*

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Man Country. A bubble blowing double baby doesn't belong out here.

vielgerühmtes ÖSTERREICH

aka

Autriche
Austria
Austrija
Avstrija
Østrig
オーストリア
Áo
and so on

Stefl1504 said:
vielgerühmtes ÖSTERREICH

aka

Autriche
Austria
Austrija
Avstrija
Østrig
オーストリア
Áo
and so on

Αυστρία as well :P

Porto, Portugal

I notice the OP is from Greece. I shall procede to shun you to the deepest pits of hell, as I have done to every greek since 2004 :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"