By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ex-Pandemic staff join Microsoft

Good to see. Hopefully M$ can create some more 1st party games

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network
disolitude said:
matt247 said:
disolitude said:
oldschoolfool said:
disolitude said:
Proof that Halo may be going more sandbox in the future?

It may be going for that,but that's not proof one way are the other.

Pandemic has only done sandbox games this gen... I agree it isn't proof, but more of a hint.

Bungie hired someone from the Rainbow Six series, but Reach isn't a squad shooter

lol. are you sure? I see 5 spartans around when I see reach footage...

you're not going to be able to tell your temamates what to do. Just because you have teammates doesn't make it a squad shooter; Halo 3 and ODST had teammates and that didn't make it a squad shooter.

definition of a squad shooter- A tactical, squad-based shooter is a variation on the shooter game. Here, a player not only controls a character as in a conventional shooter, but also issues commands to other characters in his or her party that may be controlled by the computer or by other players.

lol, its funny how Microsoft and EA constantly trade employees throughout the years.

Uh, oh. Horrible draw distance and pop-up confirmed :(

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Since seeing so many develope companies going under or developers losing their jobs, Me thinks Microsoft should go out and snatch the best developers and create a new 1st party team to............... you know create exclusive new games!!!

Around the Network

You would think with all Microsoft's money they could hire some good developers... :-/

I hope to god MS doesn't run the new pandemic into the ground like EA did with pandemic 1.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive