By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Games I thought I would have played by now

Earlier this year, somebody started a thread about what kind of Wii games people might get.  I don't remember exactly what I listed, but it went something like:

- DDR

- Guitar Hero

- Mario and Sonic

- Galaxy

and so on.

I don't think I have gotten any of the games I listed.  Instead, during this time, I've gotten MLB Power Pros and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga.  Maybe I'll be getting some of the games above in time for X'mas, but there's also an equal chance I'll just wait for price drops or sales.

Apparently I don't have a clue what I actually want!  Plus, every once in a while a random game gets released that grabs my attention more than any of those that I've been anticipating.

Does that happen to you guys?

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

Yes... before I was thinking of so many games, but now I don't have enough time to complete 1/2 of them, so I'm selling the old ones, and only buying one more game for this year( disc based ones anyway)... Super Mario Galaxy

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

yeah, I thought i would have already picked up SMG already. but I the only Wii game I've finished is Z: TP. I thought the Wii was how I would branch out from PC to consoles but I'm back to the PC and I won't being playing any Wii games soon. You know what, my goal now is to play SMG over winter break.

yes it also happens to me

totalwar23 said:
yeah, I thought i would have already picked up SMG already. but I the only Wii game I've finished is Z: TP. I thought the Wii was how I would branch out from PC to consoles but I'm back to the PC and I won't being playing any Wii games soon. You know what, my goal now is to play SMG over winter break.

Just out of curiosity, what PC game have you been playing? I don't remember many good ones apart from HL:OB and Bioshock

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

I thought I'd have Galaxy by now...but I have no money. Same goes for RE:UC.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

takkxyz said:
totalwar23 said:

Just out of curiosity, what PC game have you been playing? I don't remember many good ones apart from HL:OB and Bioshock

You could described me as a delayed gamer. I don't pick up a game when it comes out. I wait for a while before picking it up while looking through the catalog of previously released games. I will pick up bioshock much later. But right now, I'd just finished Rainbow Six: Vegas, still playing oblivion, medieval 2: total war, and planning to pick up S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for Thanksgiving.

totalwar23 said:
takkxyz said:
totalwar23 said:

You could described me as a delayed gamer. I don't pick up a game when it comes out. I wait for a while before picking it up while looking through the catalog of previously released games. I will pick up bioshock much later. But right now, I'd just finished Rainbow Six: Vegas, still playing oblivion, medieval 2: total war, and planning to pick up S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for Thanksgiving.

Ah, okay, no rush, enjoy your games. I use to do that too, and I will probably still do that later on. (Although those are probably not what I would play, except I am really curious about how well the AI is implemented in STALKER, since I've heard [and seen] conflicted accounts.)

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I would like to have played RE4, Super Paper Mario, Kororinpa Marble Mania, and Mercury Meltdown Revolution. I just don't have the time for so many games.