By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Blondes are better in bed, but can not be trusted

Esmoreit said:

Alright, time to give some semblance here. I'm gonna list the women who I've slept with, their haircolour and rate them. I'm also listing wether they cheated with me or not (Meaning that they have had a boyfriend or husband). Rating is subjective of course but then again, "better" can only be rated individually. Mind you, upcoming list seems huge but there's a lot of one night stands in there.

Girl-name                     Hair colour               Rating            Remarks

Kathleen                      blonde                       9.5              Incredible! Currently cheating on husband.  

Ingrid                           Black                         7

Karlijn                           brown                       6.5                She was young, had a lot to learn.

Petra                            Brown                       10                 Still my best.

Debbie                          Red                           8.5                Was married during our romp

Shirley                           Blonde                      8                   

Gebrielle                        Black                         8                   If she'd been white she'd probably been blond...

Iverna                            black                         7.5

Miriam                            Blonde                       8.5              Was married but did it with consent of husband!

Silvia                              Blonde                       6                 Not her fault, I had a bad day. Was married but with consent!

Joke                               Brown                        7                 

Deborah                         Black                          6.5

Selina                             Red                              9               She was younger then me and teached me well!

Bonita                            Blonde                         8                Had a boyfriend, was cheating!

Jeanine                          Black                            7

Silvi                                Brown                          4                Still feel bad I did that. I was an ass.

Sola(...)                          Blonde                         5                Got a job-interview out of it!

Lucy                               Blonde                         5                 Her first time. Not so easy.

Danielle                          Blonde                         6.5             

Jantien                           Black                            7

Nienke                            Unknown                     7                 (Dyed her hair, didn't know original)

Talitha                            Black                            6               

Carolien                          Black                            7.5              Cheated with me.

Nina                                Black                            6.5

Marianne                        Blonde                          8                  Cheated with me.

Simone                           Blonde                          8

Sabrina                          Black                              7.5

So, of the 7 cheaters I listed, 5 were blondes. But remember, 2 of them were with the husbands consent.

As for the Grades, blondes score 72.5/10 = A 7.25 on average.

Blacks score 77,5/10 = 7.75.

Browns score 27.5/4 = 6.88 (No prejudice, Petra is still brown ;))

And reds score 17.5/2 = 8.75 but this sample is too small.

I'd say that indeed, blondes cannot be trusted (would the women who had consent still be monogamous if their husband didn't let them do as they please?) and that they are not per se better in bed.

Edit: Sola(...) is of course not her full name. But she's the kind who would google-search her name and it'll probably not come up all that much.The other ladies will probably find a ton of sites linked to their first name.

Sweet mother of........Nice sample size!

Around the Network
Esmoreit said:

Alright, time to give some semblance here. I'm gonna list the women who I've slept with, their haircolour and rate them. I'm also listing wether they cheated with me or not (Meaning that they have had a boyfriend or husband). Rating is subjective of course but then again, "better" can only be rated individually. Mind you, upcoming list seems huge but there's a lot of one night stands in there.

Girl-name                     Hair colour               Rating            Remarks

Kathleen                      blonde                       9.5              Incredible! Currently cheating on husband.  

Karlijn                           brown                       6.5                She was young, had a lot to learn.

Petra                            Brown                       10                 Still my best.

Debbie                          Red                           8.5                Was married during our romp

Gebrielle                        Black                         8                   If she'd been white she'd probably been blond...

Miriam                            Blonde                       8.5              Was married but did it with consent of husband!

Silvia                              Blonde                       6                 Not her fault, I had a bad day. Was married but with consent!

Selina                             Red                              9               She was younger then me and teached me well!

Bonita                            Blonde                         8                Had a boyfriend, was cheating!

Silvi                                Brown                          4                Still feel bad I did that. I was an ass.

Sola(...)                          Blonde                         5                Got a job-interview out of it!

Lucy                               Blonde                         5                 Her first time. Not so easy.

Nienke                            Unknown                     7                 (Dyed her hair, didn't know original)

Carolien                          Black                            7.5              Cheated with me.

Marianne                        Blonde                          8                  Cheated with me.

So, of the 7 cheaters I listed, 5 were blondes. But remember, 2 of them were with the husbands consent.

I'd say that indeed, blondes cannot be trusted (would the women who had consent still be monogamous if their husband didn't let them do as they please?) and that they are not per se better in bed.

Edit: Sola(...) is of course not her full name. But she's the kind who would google-search her name and it'll probably not come up all that much.The other ladies will probably find a ton of sites linked to their first name.

You can remember all their names?

That's actually impressive. I've actually emailed friends asking for names of women I have slept with... one of which I never knew. Never bothered to ask. Maybe I'll just call her "Racer X".

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:

You can remember all their names?

That's actually impressive. I've actually emailed friends asking for names of women I have slept with... one of which I never knew. Never bothered to ask. Maybe I'll just call her "Racer X".

In all honesty, I had to guess Nina. It could have very well been another Nienke. The rest I do remember. I don't drink which greatly helps and I tend to keep a list of names just because I hate running into a girl (say at a party) and then have to refer to her as "thingie". Or only use descriptives "Hi gorgues, how you've been?" I hate that.

I also tended to remember names for my friends when going out - which was when they were still single though.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

FootballFan said:
Esmoreit said:

Sweet mother of........Nice sample size!

Quite possibly the greatest VGC post of all time.

The whole trusting women thing (blondes in this case) I'd prefer not to say. I'd reveal my thoughts in a PM though.......lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Most Caucasian babies are born with blond hair. Does that mess with the theory at all :)

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network

if there is a woman in your bed,then just be happy about it,lol

hair colour won't make a difference to how good in the sack they are,that's shallow,it's how fit their body is

Above & Beyond

i used to be a blonde.

i've been told the dark hair suits my brown eyes better.

and FYI, what goes on in my bedroom is between me and Jaffa_The_Hutt.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.