By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Blondes are better in bed, but can not be trusted

^^ ROFL ^^

Check out my band, (the) Fracture Suit!!

http://www.myspace.com/fracturesuit

Have you been enslaved?

Around the Network
Bamboleo said:
^
So you're a blonde chick?

Of course not, but I'm a blonde dude, who likes blonde chicks more than any other hair color chick.

Well, assuming that it is you on your avatar I fail to see where is blond in that brown hair of yours.

Meh, hair colour isn't a realiable gauge as to a how a girl will be in bed. I have always found religouse learneing to be the way to go when looking for freaky girls. In my experenace Protstant girls seem to be really slow to start, quick to finish and not very exploritive, catholic girls on the other hand...............damn! They look all cute and innocent, but are truly ready for anything, and all that time spent in prayer can come in real handy. keep in mind this is just my experance, and should not be taken a a general truth.

What a weak article. Hair color doesn't matter,it depends on other things.

Around the Network

Mixer if you think it's insane now think about years ago! The nuns who "were possessed" just needed to get release, I am not joking either. The ideal of holding back human cravings leads to pent up energy and BOOM it's unleashed.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Bamboleo said:
Well, assuming that it is you on your avatar I fail to see where is blond in that brown hair of yours.

Ever heard of Dirty/dark blonde?

Stereotypes...I love em'! I trust my girlfriend and she's a blond!

Sephiroth357 said:
Bamboleo said:

Ever heard of Dirty/dark blonde?

gotta say light brown is even pushing it. At least in that picture it is

I don't think anyone can be bad or good in bed. I think it's more a compatibility thing.

Not everyone can be pleased the same way.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!