Pros:

• Stunning graphics
  • Some of the best music ever committed to Blu-ray
  • A refreshing, brand new experience for PS3 owners

Cons:

• The on-foot controls clash with the otherwise great animation
  • Makes Metal Gear Solid’s cut-scenes look like snippets
  • Probably won’t be what you expected.

"Heavy Rain has arrived with a bang. It’s flashy, technically stunning but ultimately slightly empty. Characters vary from vapid to engaging, the FBI agent a highlight but lead Ethan tends to look bored rather than desperate. If you’re looking for a decent story with minimal interactivity to occupy a wet weekend, one cut with mystery and suspense, Quantic Dream’s latest might be right up your street, but gamers looking for anything else will be left out in the rain. A great idea, but unfortunately one not fully realised."

Read the Full review at: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/02/15/review-heavy-rain/

Final Score = 7/10.

I'm still getting it. I am eager to try something new and the cons they pointed out really don't affect me like it does with others.

Around the Network

"#
# Makes Metal Gear Solid’s cut-scenes look like snippets
# Probably won’t be what you expected.
"

those are pros! , people seem to be forgeting the long assed cutscenes and "Text" scenes in RPGs last gen, they were longer.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Makes Metal Gear Solid’s cut-scenes look like snippets
Probably won’t be what you expected.

Fuck yea!!

4 ≈ One

I finally downloaded the demo...not sure if I'm getting it or not...definetly not at launch (just because there's so many other great games out. Look forward to seeing what everyone else thinks. I'm really glad they are trying something new, give them props for that. Hope everyone has fun with it...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Yea MGS cutscenes are what make it good imo. Heavy Rain is going to be sweet, i already pre-ordered.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Makes Metal Gear Solid’s cut-scenes look like snippets
Probably won’t be what you expected.

Fuck yea!!

I agree with this.

Fuck Yeah

I love Cut-scenes, so that is the biggest "Pro" for me.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Yet another Xbox 360 fansite rating a PS3 exclusive badly, why did I know the score before I even entered this thread? LOL waste of my time.

Tease.