By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ideas for future Wii Channels

Yeah, some kind of exclusive video content channel would be cool.

Around the Network

X-fire Channel

Tabarnacos said: X-fire Channel
What's that??

I would like to see a Japan only channel. where all of the games that were released only in japan are availiable to play. They could still be in japanese, just availiable for us to play.

DreamsCast said: Tabarnacos said: X-fire Channel What's that??
Xfire is a free gaming tool that automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It doesn't matter which online game your friends are playing, which server browser they are using, or which gaming service they're playing on; Xfire is intelligent enough to recognize where your friends are at any time. Very usefull on computer i would like to see something similar on Wii. For more info: http://www.xfire.com/

Around the Network
ioi said:
Forecast, News and Internet Browser are great but what kind of channels would you like to see? Although this would never happen, I would like to see a channel that archives new and old Nintendo commercials. In addition to commercials there would be Game trailers, interviews and stuff of that sort. You could either stream like youtube or download to an SD card for viewing in the Photo Channel

Why is your name in red?

Demo Channel.

This suggestion came from my Mum and I really like the sound of it:

A Daily Crossword Channel. Get a new cossword every day, would certainly be popular with older wii owners and is something a family can work together to solve.

I'd like to see:  (ordered by priority):

1. Original downloadable games!
  2. Demo Channel (with the Use of external USB HDD)
  3. Media Channel, where you can play mp3 and movies from your external HDD (I know I believe in the power of dreams)
  4. A Trophy or GameScore Channel, where you can compare your achievements with others
  5. Virtual Console Channel (for all those VC-addicts that already have no more free channels)
  6. A VNC Channel which allows us to remote control a Computer.
and many more...

DaftAda said:

This suggestion came from my Mum and I really like the sound of it:

A Daily Crossword Channel. Get a new cossword every day, would certainly be popular with older wii owners and is something a family can work together to solve.

Good idea, maybe a Sudoku channel would be good too!

A comic channel (like in the papers)