By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - YOUR favourite and hated resident evil game in the series

CGI-Quality said:
Favorite: Resident Evil: Director's Cut (DualShock Edition) - PS1

Least Favorite: Resident Evil: OutBreak 1 & File #2. Didn't hate them, just couldn't really get into them.

that one is a real classic, add in the cheesey dialogs you can imagine to get survial horror at its best

Around the Network

Favorite - RE1 (although I keep changing between RE1 and RE2 they were both so good)
Hated - Resident Evil 4, good game terrible Resident Evil game

RE1 (& REmake) > RE2 > RE0 > RE3 > RE5 > RE4

Never got to play CV.

I only really loved the first two.  The rest were just decent... none were bad though.

KylieDog said:

If Sheva gets you killed or wastes ammo it is the players fault. You have several ways of managing her and they work fine.

On topic:

Fav: RE3

Hated: Code Veronica (not hate, the story was awesome but the gameplay utter crap).

RE4 doesn't even get acknowledged as being a RE to me.

I agree

Favorite - Resident Evil 3

Hated - Resident evil 1

Favorite RE is 4 followed by 2.

I don't dislike any RE, but I wanted Darkside Chronicles to be more than it was. (liked the game a lot actually, but dissapointed by camera at times and the shortness of the game)  i'd still recommend it for sure.

Around the Network

Favorite:

RE 4, RE 2, RE Gaiden.

Hated:

RE Survivor.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

fav=5 or 2 i cnt decide

least=zero

I didn't think my taste would mirror Kyliedog's but amazingly it does. I went into this thread with 2 games in mind.

Favorite - Resident Evil 3

Worst - Code Veronica X (PS2 version)

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I've only played 4 and alittle bit of 5 and 5 was retarded 4 was the shit!

Loved :  RE2
Hated : RE5 - They made because of the 360 a random idiot shooter with coop out of it :<