By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Ghostbusters game coming to Wii

gamingdevil said:
Actually in the top right corner of the cover it says coming to PS3, 360, Wii, PC & PS2... so it will most probably suck :(

And the teaser trailer Konnichiwa posted says it's from EA, that doesn't bode well. Also the blurb in the Game Informer website it's not the same Zoofly footage from eariler this year either.

Around the Network

GI Joe has just been confirmed by bruce toooooooooooooooooooooooooo...I hope its true.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

The only movie games I really love are the Lego Star Wars games.

Serious those games are brilliant. Who didn't loved it?

I wished they would make a Lego Ghostubsters game.

That'll be interesting. I used to love ghostbusters as a kid. :)

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

I like Ghostbusters... but this game will suck...

Around the Network
Delusional said:

You obviously never played the games.

The Ghostbuster games for the NES rank in the top 20 worst games ever made.   To be honest, the only way this could be worse than the original game is if there aren't any ghosts in it.   If you have an opportunity to play the original NES game, I suggest you do.  You will then understand the pain that many kids 6-10 suffered the Xmas mommy and daddy shelled out some dough for that piece of crap. 

Ghostbusters 1 (movie) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ghostbusters (Genesis) > getting kicked in the groin > Ghostbusters II (movie) >>>> Ghostbusters II (NES) >> ET for Atari >>>>>>>>>  Ghostbusters 1 (NES)

The original GB game wasn't that bad. It wasn't good, but it was worth a rental or borrowed from a friend.

Anyway, I'm hyped up for a third movie. I cannot wait to see it. And if the Wii version of the game is decent I'll probably pick it up used.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Bark said:
Delusional said:

You obviously never played the games.

The Ghostbuster games for the NES rank in the top 20 worst games ever made.   To be honest, the only way this could be worse than the original game is if there aren't any ghosts in it.   If you have an opportunity to play the original NES game, I suggest you do.  You will then understand the pain that many kids 6-10 suffered the Xmas mommy and daddy shelled out some dough for that piece of crap. 

Ghostbusters 1 (movie) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ghostbusters (Genesis) > getting kicked in the groin > Ghostbusters II (movie) >>>> Ghostbusters II (NES) >> ET for Atari >>>>>>>>>  Ghostbusters 1 (NES)

I think he is talking about the movie.

And ghostbusters on the genesis was AWESOME!!!

Oh man I loved it so much probably the only Ghostbusters game that was good.

Aw Multi-platform... that sucks. The Wii-mote could lend to some really awesome ghost catching action.

ChichiriMuyo said:
The original GB game wasn't that bad. It wasn't good, but it was worth a rental or borrowed from a friend.

Really?  Are you sure you have the right game?

I did some googling and "The Angry Video Game Nerd" dislikes this game more than I. 

WARNING link contains foul language.  http://www.wiitube.com/view_question.php?post_id=806&post_type=6