By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - OXM To Reveal 'The Shooter That Everybody Asked For' Next Month

In the March 2010 issue of Official Xbox Magazine, it states that the next issue will include the 'world-exclusive revealed of the shooter that everybody asked for'.

Way too many shooters for me to make a guess

Around the Network

Max Payne 3...but I didn't ask for that.

I'd like Half life 3 as well.

GeoW3

Max Payne.

Hopefully the shooter to end all shooters; that's definitely what I asked for.

As for this being Max Payne 3, I don't think so. All the footage I have seen includes Max being dirty and only donning a wifebeater- hence why that sleeved hand in the image above might not be hi in this case.

It could be True Crime 3, Dead To Rights 3....or 99 Bullets lol

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Hopefully the shooter to end all shooters; that's definitely what I asked for.

As for this being Max Payne 3, I don't think so. All the footage I have seen includes Max being dirty and only donning a wifebeater- hence why that sleeved hand in the image above might not be hi in this case.

It could be True Crime 3....or 99 Bullets lol

Only people that "asked" for thsoe 2 games are these guys -

^^^LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I would guess Gears of War 3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Goldeneye HD?

It's a reveal, so it's probably a new game (not Max Payne 3 because it was announced and Max has a new visual). It's not a Gears game, look at the hand.

Maybe a new GoldenEye from Rare? Look at the weapon design! A lot of people asked for a new one.