By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Bioshock 2 and BBC 2 Demo.

Around the Network

Currently I'm playing Bioshock 2 and Splinter Cell DA. I also have Dante's Inferno to get into as well.

I can'tbelieve how good Double Agent is. It's the first Splinter Cell game that I have played and I am really impressed. The AI is a little suspect but the gadgets and actually being forced to use stealth more than make up for it. I'm really looking forward to Conviction now

Bioshock 2 is everything I was hoping for. They didn't try to reinvent the wheel, but they tweaked the formula enough to make the second visit to Rapture as enjoyable as the first.

I just hope I can keep up with all the games coming out in the next few months. Why can't every year start out like this?

dtewi said:
Sherlock99 said:
O-D-C said:
oh boy..

Command & Conquer
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening
F-Zero GX
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Wario Land 3
Wii Fit
The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Wario Ware: Twisted
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition

wow you have a lot of free time on your hands.

I post 16 games and yet you are amazed by this one?

you should have put one game on each line that way it would be clear how many it was

well for me it's Demon's Souls soul level 104 on new game + and it's kicking my ass :(
also intend to finish Bioshock and Prince of Persia and try out Battlefield Bad Company but who knows

Wonktonodi said:
well for me it's Demon's Souls soul level 104 on new game + and it's kicking my ass :(
also intend to finish Bioshock and Prince of Persia and try out Battlefield Bad Company but who knows

104 and still getting your butt kicked, that game is serious

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

New Super Mario Bros Wii and probably soon Heavy Rain and Bioshock 2 when I'll get my PS3.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Wonktonodi said:

104 and still getting your butt kicked, that game is serious

well I was doing great up untill I got to far in the game on my first playthrough to level up any more so I had to do a new game plus and it's been harder than it was the first time.  Or maybe since I know what I need to do I'm not as patient and die more

I've been playing Pump it Up as of late, if you're not familiar with it, it's DDR with 5 buttons instead of 4 and its got a lot of Korean techno which is pretty B.A.

The reason I got into it is hanging around this girl I'm interested in, she's become addicted to it, so in turn I've been playing it with her I found it on the original Xbox for 20 bucks so I'm gonna play it with her so we don't have to go to the arcade all the time lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

playing DJ Max Portable and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite when i'm on the go.
playing Killzone 2/Uncharted 2 multiplayer and BFBC demo like crazy.
Sometimes i play LBP or Street Fighter 4 if friends are around.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I'm currently showing my PS3 some love, playing WKC mostly, with a little MAG thrown in.

I'm also working on a few final trophies for Assassin's Creed 2 (damn all those feathers).

On the backburner (simply due to time constraints): Demon's Souls and SO4. I've also preordered Last Rebellion and FF XIII, but I don't know when I'll have time to play them all :)