By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Been playing some Red Dead Redemption and bought the undead nightmare pack to go with it.

Going to finish up Golden Sun Dark Dawn soon since I took a break from it

And will finish up the extras in Donkey Kong Country Returns soon.  

Overall a very active gaming season.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Started Donky Kong Country Returns

Plan to finish Muramasa by finding the last two swords I am still missing (not the self forged ones of course).

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Just finished dark sector, I game with a ton of potential but ruined with all the gameplay issues and Bosses. If they would have cleaned up the game, added some weapon changes and upgrades it would been much better.

Plus when you  win the game you got to start from scratch  on hardcore or whatever and not start off with your upgraded status.

I picked up Poker Night at the Inventory and had my love of TF2 re-ignited. Been slowly trying to re-learn classes. This is especially tricky since I have not played since the item patches, and was never all that good to begin with. I was worried the items would make too big a difference, but I must say I am pleased with how easy they are to get. I already got 2 of the milestones for the Spy, getting close to one on the heavy, and picked up a nice set of items to match. Backburner on Pyro has really been helping me.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Just started Goldeneye. Generally I don't like FPS, but this being a Bond (and nice production values) makes a difference for me. Also, once i get the hang of things, I will try some local multiplayer with some of my girls.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network

Right now, at this exact moment? Heavy Rain with the Move

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: Completed Sequence 2

The Sly Collection: just started playing the first Sly game

Me? Now? Back to my PC roots :)

Diablo II

Heroes of Might and Magic III

sometimes: Company of Heroes

and some sometimes: Sounter Strike!!!

and sometimes Tetris and Brain Challenge on my phone :D

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: just into sequence 3

Sly 1: have 2 keys in the Mz. Ruby section