By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Persona 3 Portable

DeathSpank(XBLA)

Around the Network
spiffiness said:

I'm trying to play Okami on my PS3, but it really feels like it would be better played on Wii or using Move. The analog stick is just not meant for drawing. I bet fights would be so much easier with motion controls.

They are but to be honest the DS is the perfect fit (drawing with a pen you say?), its just kinda sad now the 3DS is coming out and while Okamiden looks amazing for a DS game, but you could make a game that looks better than the original Okami on the 3DS... maybe there will be another port of Okami to the 3DS

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
spiffiness said:

I'm trying to play Okami on my PS3, but it really feels like it would be better played on Wii or using Move. The analog stick is just not meant for drawing. I bet fights would be so much easier with motion controls.

They are but to be honest the DS is the perfect fit (drawing with a pen you say?), its just kinda sad now the 3DS is coming out and while Okamiden looks amazing for a DS game, but you could make a game that looks better than the original Okami on the 3DS... maybe there will be another port of Okami to the 3DS

Personally, I'd rather play it on a console. The screen on portables is too small and the shaking gives me headaches. So yeah... either I suck it up and try my best with the craptastic analog controls or hope they port it to PS3 with move support when I actually have money to spend on it lol.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2

spiffiness said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
spiffiness said:

Personally, I'd rather play it on a console. The screen on portables is too small and the shaking gives me headaches. So yeah... either I suck it up and try my best with the craptastic analog controls or hope they port it to PS3 with move support when I actually have money to spend on it lol.

I give you that, the Wii version is pretty good the IR works amazingly well, from what I've seen of Move you have to move the ball on the controller around for the pointer to work, with the Wii its just a simple wrist motion to work the pointer.

So I'm not sure how the drawing would work out cause people complain about moving too much with the Wii remote already and if a wrist motion is too much work, then what will they think when they have to actually move but a new Okami on Move would be welcomed to me, I don't complain about that stuff I actually enjoy it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Finally got Alan Wake. It meet my expectations so far! I finally believe my 360 is about on par with my PS3 in terms of great exclusives I like, I have a lot less reason to talk shit now!

Around the Network

DeathSpank- finished the witch's quest

I signed up for gamefly about a week ago and I'm kicking things off by playing Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands on Xbox 360.  It's bringing back a lot of memories of the older games!  I may turn around a buy it since I own all of the original trilogy and the newer one for the PS3.  Then, I'd have the first two on Gamecube, the third on PS2, the 2008 revamp on the PS3 and the latest one on 360!  The ADD in me is going crazy.

And I tried to play Crash Tag Team Racing on the PSP (in preparation for CTR on the PSN) and it's giving me a disc read error.....but I DOWNLOADED the game.  WTF!?!

When I'm not working, you can find me on the PS3 playing Heavenly Sword, LBP, and Valkyria Chronicles, too.

Fallout 3 (PC)
Etrian Odyssey (DS)
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 (Wii)

On deck: Grand Slam Tennis (Wii)

Just Cause 2 (got it 2 days ago)

dragon age: origins Awakening DLC, and just like the main game and other DLC im really enjoying it. cant wait for the sequel.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website