By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Heavy Rain , God of War 3 (ps3)

Dino crysis (psn)

Around the Network

Borderlands (360) God of War 3 SSBB Pokemon Heartgold and Animal Crossing City Folk (which gets played at the very least once a week)

Jonathan

I was replaying uncharted to get the trophies on my new account.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Pokemon Soul Silver

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I came back to GTA IV and I'm having a good time exploring the world after finishing the game. I've underapritiated this game during my first playthrough. And waiting for DLC release on PSN.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

Im playing FF7,FF8,Assasins Creed 2,and God Of War 3 =)

Uncharted 2, Bioshock 2 MP (better than CoD), and replaying all of the Ratchet and Clanks :D

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Overlord and Twilight Princess (again)

There is no Knowledge that is not Power

I'm currently playing HON, because i like the teamplay and the graphics is better than dota :D

animal crossing:CF.

stupid orange trees. where are you when i need you the most?! ;__;

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.