By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain vs Battlefield 2

I know they are very different games but i onyly have 60 dollars to spend right now (I know Im poor). Anyways i cant decide which one to get. I liked heavy rain a lot when i played the demo. Same with battlefield 2. I dont really ahve a multiplayer game for the ps3 so i was thinking about getting battlefield 2. But i feel as if the developer of heavy rain really worked hard and passionatley about this game and it looks like it will be better quality. Which one do you think i should get? Is heavy rain 1st day buy or is battlefield 2 a 1st day buy?

Around the Network

Heavy Rain, if you've played 1 FPS you've played them all.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Lol For multiplayer go for Cod modern warfare 2,heavy rain is a really Unique game I must admit but there just to different to compare

Heavy Rain!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Joel12345 said:
Lol For multiplayer go for Cod modern warfare 2,heavy rain is a really Unique game I must admit but there just to different to compare

I have modern warfare 2 and i honestly didnt really like it. MW2=CAMP and care package glitch LOL

Around the Network

Yep! Lol thats all MW2 is. Purely a garbage game.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Heavy Rain

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

CaseyDDR said:

Yep! Lol thats all MW2 is. Purely a garbage game.

whahahahahahahahah i couldnt stoplaughing when i saw this post

SpartenOmega117 said:
Joel12345 said:

I have modern warfare 2 and i honestly didnt really like it. MW2=CAMP and care package glitch LOL

Trust me if you hate campers, buy Heavy Rain, because you are also going to find a shit lot in Battlefield and pretty much any FPS game you play.

GenoZStriker said:
SpartenOmega117 said:
Joel12345 said:

Trust me if you hate campers, buy Heavy Rain, because you are also going to find a shit lot in Battlefield and pretty much any FPS game you play.

no fps is complete without campers, if an fps game is without campers something is seriously wrong with that game