By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo fan: Ghost of RubangG vs nintendogamer

dtewi said:
RubangB.

oh no you don't your not making it go to rubang's favor

Nintendogamer. its tied again

I'm not letting rubang winning this contest that easily

Edit D: 11 to 12 right now rubang is winning

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

yeah, I want nintendogamer to win too, after that description

which one is the fattest?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I can bet RubangB was so safe he'll win he didn't botter to make a description, I don't want him to win

@Chapset: Dunno but vote for nintendogamer, in that photo (ewwww) rubangb was really skiny

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
I can bet RubangB was so safe he'll win he didn't botter to make a description, I don't want him to win

exactly. Rubang proberly felt that way. But I won't think that way. If rubang wins this one. No one will stop him no one!
Also nintendogamer shows that he cares. Rubang doesn't. Anyway. Time will tell the rest of the match.  I dopn't have anything
aganist rubang its just that I hate when people win so easily.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
morenoingrato said:

exactly. Rubang proberly felt that way. But I won't think that way. If rubang wins this one. No one will stop him no one!
Also nintendogamer shows that he cares. Rubang doesn't. Anyway. Time will tell the rest of the match.  I dopn't have anything
aganist rubang its just that I hate when people win so easily.

...or maybe he didn't have any time to do one. Lord, his life doesn't revolve around this contest. Maybe he didn't have enough time with his JOB (you what that is, right?) to write a description. You're just clinging onto this one fact when I'm sure that there's a decent reason he didn't make one. You're just being extraordinarily petty right now over some issue you have of people winning naturally. Rubang has definitely proven his fandom in the past.

But Jesus Chirst, you're being far too vocal about that point and are actually trying to make Rubang lose. Just stop. Both of you.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

If "both of you" you mean killer and yoshis both will stop

@dtewi: I'm gonna be abussive host: I'm part of the people who makes this contest, so I say my vote is worth 100

The picture axumblade posted should end this..

RUBANG!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||