By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International - OFFICIAL THREAD!

I have the game, and so far my first impressions are better then the 360 versions, theres more motion blur going on when Edge Sprint dashs then there was with the 360 version.

Will update impressions as i play along. btw graphics haven't been gimped at all, its more or less Equal to slightly better then the 360's version, controls very WEIRD though, because i got so use to using the 360's awesome in the hands controller the ps3 controller feels to small. ah well.

Around the Network

I played this game for a few hours last night, very good stuff so far. Combat system is very enjoyable. ^^

Currently own: PC (duh), SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP.

For someone who's playing a jrpg for gameplay, lots of contenct (ie side quests) large world to explore and gameplay, would you recomend this over FFXIII and RoF? Will this game give me that 'i'm on an adventure' feel?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

PS3 Controller > 360 Controller here

Riot Of The Blood said:
For someone who's playing a jrpg for gameplay, lots of contenct (ie side quests) large world to explore and gameplay, would you recomend this over FFXIII and RoF? Will this game give me that 'i'm on an adventure' feel?

-Yes , all RPGs are about gameplay actually

-Yes, it does have lots of content and side quests and large maps

-Im on an adveture, maybe an adventure through planets (teh sttaaarr occceannn)  but yes i know what you meant i'd also recommend WKC if you want to have that, (Demon's Souls , Valkyria Chronicles doesn't have that)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

SO: TLH is a good game. I enjoyed all the time I put into it. But I would take XIII over it anytime.

S04 was impossible to live up to S03 for me though. That game ROCKEDDDD. 4 has better characters though, except 1!

Wagram said:
SO: TLH is a good game. I enjoyed all the time I put into it. But I would take XIII over it anytime.

S04 was impossible to live up to S03 for me though. That game ROCKEDDDD. 4 has better characters though, except 1!

i will calculate your statement!

- Fayt > Edge

+ Reimi > Sophia

- Cliff > Bachus

- - - - - Albel Nox + Nel Zelpher > all

Fayt > Edge
Reimi > Sophia
Cliff = Bachus
Everyone Else > Sarah

Wagram said:
Fayt > Edge
Reimi > Sophia
Cliff = Bachus
Everyone Else > Sarah

Sarah?

you mean.... Serah .... Seraph.... Seraphic.... >.>;

both have wings you know. must be his wife.

I have been enjoying this game greatly, but starting today, near the village of Triom after acquiring the Girl from there, the game freezes CONSTANTLY. Sometimes at my load, sometimes when I live the house, but mostly when I begin a battle. I can't figure it out and it's driving me insane. I've tried everything from deleting the HDD data and re-installing to switching my TV to support 720p only, and not 1080p. I can't seem to get it to stop. It's really sad too, because I've loved the game SO much up to this point. I'm so pissed.