By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International - OFFICIAL THREAD!

Thanks for the answers.

I hope you' re playing with Japanese VA

Around the Network

Cool review of the PS3 version here

maverick40 said:
wow i love this game.It arrived yesterday and im at the part where i get that little girl in my party with the wierd voice.

Name's Lymle, kay?

@Deidara:

of courses with jap. Voices, kay?

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I'm currently at Purgatorio's final boss and he kicked my ass pretty badly. His adds also hit hard because their buffed as they're summoned. Help, nano yo?

I heard the game starts to get interesting after Roak, am I going to see a certain character soon enough?

@SMT: ..wasnt that this beast were you could reach the weakpoint only by blindsiding? if yes, do it. if i remember properly he has this blue spot at his ass when he starts to attack.

@topic:

lv100+ with my 4 Main Characters :3

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

@SMT: ..wasnt that this beast were you could the weakpoint only by blindsiding? if yes, do it. if i remember properly he has this blue spot at his ass when he starts to attack.

@topic:

lv100+ with my 4 Main Characters :3

Umm I'm not sure you got the right one, it's the cult leader who summons more regular enemies during the battle. Anyway, I think I can manage to get him tomorrow, it seems Lymle somehow just screw with her healing. Btw, will Miuyrie be the best symbologist of the party? Then I can pretty much give all the intellect bonuses for her if so.

aaahh you mean this fool. yes, healing is tricky, if you have probs, i recommend you to take control of Lymle and Heal yourself. (or turn all other skills of lymle 'off')

@Seraphic:

ohh... my.. gawdz.. i played with arumat and powered up his skills a bit... O.O he fights like a Beast, and he looks so sexy with his new red glowing weapon! (even if the weapon suxx.. 900 atp) .. STFU Edge. x3

and im in the 5th floor of the seven Stars Dungeon now... hell, Arumatz Berserks everything in his way, the last Boss (this reborn grigori) was killed in 2 Minutes. xD

Please can someone answer my question:

My shop has only the JPN version, i know that it can be played in english, but does the trophies show up in English or Japanese ? did anyone buy the JPN one?

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

@hayeya_k
i bought jpn ver,n now i just checked it.....unfortunately it was written by japanese. it was no good though i changed languages select

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx