By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - International - OFFICIAL THREAD!

hehehe... project slypheed, one of my fave 360 games. :P

An' wow, you really are done... its only been out for a few days, not even a week. >_>

Around the Network

uhm... where the hell are the reviews? jus' curious to see what they have to say thats all.

So, I decided that it may be the game disc that I got, and traded it for a brand new copy today. I was able to play the game for about 50 minutes before it froze... It's still freezing though. No one else has had, or is having freezing issues with this game at all?? I got Lymle, and have been traveling the frozen areas and the tower that you learn healing from, but the game freezes whenever I try to advance.. Always at the very beginning of a battle. It's frozen randomly two other times, but every other of the at least 30 times since, it's been the start of the battle

wow somebody has already beat and i havent even started yet....i dont recall it taking so long

@superwrxsti - dude i think it might be your PS3, it might be overheating or something..idk cant confrim but everbody else seems to be fine

superwrxsti said:
So, I decided that it may be the game disc that I got, and traded it for a brand new copy today. I was able to play the game for about 50 minutes before it froze... It's still freezing though. No one else has had, or is having freezing issues with this game at all?? I got Lymle, and have been traveling the frozen areas and the tower that you learn healing from, but the game freezes whenever I try to advance.. Always at the very beginning of a battle. It's frozen randomly two other times, but every other of the at least 30 times since, it's been the start of the battle

nope, nothing. SO did run incredibely smooth.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
superwrxsti said:

nope, nothing. SO did run incredibely smooth.

i 2nd this, im about 15 hours in, i've noticed a fair share of graphical and distance issues, but Speed is actually extremely smooth an' balanced, even more so then Till the end of time.

It even loads menu's faster then SO2 on PSP and the 360 version, which is alot slower.

Am interested in this game since its just been released in the UK a few days ago
Is it good? or should i wait for WKC?

So, many of you are playing this game. Whay do you think about it? Vote it! (1-10)

Killzoned said:
Am interested in this game since its just been released in the UK a few days ago
Is it good? or should i wait for WKC?

i cant tell you anything about WKC because i dont have it, but i highly recommend Star Ocean, a great Experience. ^_^

(And the Reviews say SO > WKC)

@Deidara:

Its heavy to Rate a Story, imo. so i wont do it. (okay, the Fanboy in me Says '10!!1', but there are some issues with the AI imo, theyre just damn stupid sometimes.)

edit: i killed this Dragon on the first Room of the Seven Stars Dungeon.. HELL.. its not easy with LV70, i had no problems til this dood was fallen under 50%, i made the last 25% with Edge alone, but i have to say it was pretty fun..^^)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I just got given this game as a gift, not played any others in the series, but this has been good so far, im still on the early parts of the game though (only 1 battle so far)

any advice for a newbie to the games?