By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 5

very good xbox 360, 14 xbox titles vs 8 ps3, forza keep on selling, mass effect still have good sales. pure & lego have good asles, so it means, arcade still have good sales.

Around the Network
Bruno Muñoz B said:
- 17 FINAL FANTASY CC: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS SQUARE ENIX SQUARE ENIX EUROPE

*TOP 40 NINTENDO Wii Chart

I can't believe how hard FFCC: The Crystal Bearers bombed, at this point it is the biggest Wii flop of the generation.

I may have to agree here. Everything about it is just pathetic. They released it the day after Christmas in America and had it competing with Mass Effect and such in Europe. I mean, besides the fact the game is not even that good, and it is so short, Square Enix really dropped the ball.

What a failure. Once again, Wii owners will be blamed for not buying mediocrity.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Noobie said:
PS3 software is moving up a little.. I see AC2 PS3 higher than XBOX, also MW2 of PS3 n XBOX right next to each other, also FIFA for PS3 n XBOX right next to each other..

Seems like by the end of this yr PS3 n XBOX360 multiplatform title will be launching at virtually 50-50 percent, until or unless its a beyonetta like port. :)

People already said PS3 titles would overtake 360 ones many times. For example, many Vgchartzers said Fifa 10 would be the title where the PS3 version clearly outsold the 360 one for sure, but it did not happen.

@sharky974

What did it not happen???

FIFA 10 PS3 = 2.91M
FIFA 10 360 = 2.26M

ethomaz said:
@sharky974

What did it not happen???

FIFA 10 PS3 = 2.91M
FIFA 10 360 = 2.26M

Not in the UK

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

UK ? the last microsoft's land with the USA ! lol

And why not looking for the Japan ?

dolemit3 said:
Not in the UK

Sure?

ethomaz said:
dolemit3 said:
Not in the UK

Sure?

Hard to say, for sure, since they both crossed the double platinum mark (>600k units) in December. They are probably next to each other sales wise.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger