By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FF13 360 to use Bink for cutscenes,360 720p vs 1080p PS3 Cutscenes

augustoaag said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:
Without a doubt the PS3 version is the definitive version. But it wont matter to much. Differences are only a bit sharper according to IGN.

well, this means theres absolutely no reason for a PS360 owner to buy the 360 version,

No multiplayer, so LIVE advantage gone

PS3 has better cutscenes, and visuals overall...

No need to swap discs

Just like there is no reason for them to get 95% of multiplats on the ps3?

last time i checked, most multiplats are pretty much the same on PS360, except for a few special cases, like Bayonetta..

So its most definitely not 95%...As selnor said achievements are addictive , PS360 owners who owned a PS3 first and is addicted to trophies, PS360 owners who don't have LIVE and all will buy PS3 versions...

So...no..

last time you checked in your fanboy mind, but the truth is 75%.

31 x360

10 ps3

And not all of them because of ports, tekken6 is a win for 360.

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?cat=47

People don't really care about minute differences.....

Such small graphical inferiorities dont make a trophy collector buy the 360 version.. Tekken 6 also has better encoded cutscenes cause of Blu-Ray space advantage...

Enjoy your ban...

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:
Without a doubt the PS3 version is the definitive version. But it wont matter to much. Differences are only a bit sharper according to IGN.

well, this means theres absolutely no reason for a PS360 owner to buy the 360 version,

No need to swap discs

Tell that to some members on this site....

i have both consoles and i would get the 360 one if i had to....imo the controller just fits better.

Xen said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:

No need to swap discs

You're getting the 360 version ?

selnor pointed out the achievement hunters...I missed that point..true... but other than that, I see no reason for a multi console owner to get the 360 version.

although they did the best possible both to have the same quality it is good that they use the power of ps3 that won 't angree ps3 owners (360 made worse ff13) related threads

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Xen said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:

No need to swap discs

selnor pointed out the achievement hunters...I missed that point..true... but other than that, I see no reason for a multi console owner to get the 360 version.

Kowenicki is getting it for 360 not xen.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Xen said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:

No need to swap discs

Me? Nah.

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Xen said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:

No need to swap discs

He is an achievement hunter, and has a very high rank in the Gamer Score league..

GodOfWar_3ever said:

People don't really care about minute differences.....

Such small graphical inferiorities dont make a trophy collector buy the 360 version.. Tekken 6 also has better encoded cutscenes cause of Blu-Ray space advantage...

Enjoy your ban...

I won't take advice about what version to buy from a fanboy that puts this in his bio and has never seen a 360.

Talking about bans, viewing you new nick creation date it looks like you know a lot about that.

VG Charts Newbie
Created: 8th Jan 10
Last login: Today
Profile views: 874
Forum posts: 362
Posts / Day: 12.07

Favourite Games: God of War Series
Shadow of the Colossus
Resident Evil 4
MGS Series
Devil May Cry 3
Killzone 2
Uncharted Series
Jak and Daxter Series
Resistance Series

Maybe it's the fact that Sony was once on top of the mountain in this industry, and the fall from grace has been swift and brutal. The worst thing about being on top is the fall to the bottom, and maybe the transition from PS2 dominance to PS3 heel-dragging has had a damaging effect on the fanboy psyche, leaving them vulnerable and insecure. Maybe fanboys are suffering from a severe case of paranoid delusion, brought about by denial that the PS3 is in third place when once Sony was leading the charge.

-- Jim Sterling

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Xen said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
selnor said:

No need to swap discs

He is an achievement hunter, and has a very high rank in the Gamer Score league..

he also prefers the 360 controller

imo thats the most important thing when deciding whether to FF13 PS3 or FF13 360, which controller you prefer to play with

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey