By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony going all out with GoW 3 marketing ?

"With worldwide franchise sales roughly approaching 10 million"

Someone care to explain?

According to VGChartz data the franchise has sold 8.4 Million

Around the Network
Zipper said:
"With worldwide franchise sales roughly approaching 10 million"

Someone care to explain?

According to VGChartz data the franchise has sold 8.4 Million

We don't have weekly numbers for Europe for the PS2 versions, which lead me to believe they are under-tracked in Europe...

No biggie...

GodOfWar_3ever said:
RVDondaPC said:
A commercial tomorrow during the super bowl would be huge. But it might be too expensive for them and probably too early.

doubt it, we would know by now if anything is planned....

Saw the Dante's Inferno commercial. And overheard the following conversation after it... "That God of War?" "No..." "It's just like GOW" "Exactly like GOW" "...ten times more brutal... getting it this Tuesday for the XBOX."   

Job well done EA! 

RVDondaPC said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
RVDondaPC said:
A commercial tomorrow during the super bowl would be huge. But it might be too expensive for them and probably too early.

Saw the Dante's Inferno commercial. And overheard the following conversation after it... "That God of War?" "No..." "It's just like GOW" "Exactly like GOW" "...ten times more brutal... getting it this Tuesday for the XBOX."   

Job well done EA! 

Lol Wait for GOD OF WAR 3 to come out then lets see whats more brutal....

Joel12345 said:
RVDondaPC said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
RVDondaPC said:

Job well done EA! 

Lol Wait for GOD OF WAR 3 to come out then lets see whats more brutal....

lol that's what I wanted to say but I didn't want to jump into a conversation across the room so I just didn't say anything. I'm just saying the advertisement did a good job.