By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Favourites [Round 1] {What is your favourite Ninty game world?}

Nintendo Favourites [Round 1] {What is your favourite Ninty game world?}

Mushroom Kingdom 16 22.54%

Hyrule 31 43.66%

Planet Zebes 6 8.45%

Your Town (Animal Crossin) 4 5.63%

Metro City 1 1.41%

Other 13 18.31%

Total:71

Mine is Kanto.

Around the Network
Ninten78 said:
No Love for F-Zero

1. If youre a true high speed action racing fanatic, 2. Not for the faint of heart, 3. We really do love that world, but value our lives even more, etc

I think you're the only one who qualify, mate. :P

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

The Lylat system

Zebes, Hyrule, Mushroom Kingdom... They're all great. But the world I found most mysterious, atmospheric and compelling... Was Tallon IV.
I cannot describe the feeling when I roamed the abandoned halls of the Chozo Ruins or gazed upon the icy wastelands of Phendrana Drifts...
I actually cared about the planet's history and whenever I found some Chozo lore or Space Pirate Data to investigate, I became a little more familiar with the abandoned planet. It was one of the few games, that I simply didn't want to finish. Not only was it incredible from a gameplay standpoint, but I wanted to keep on playing, to fill all the plot-holes. It was one of the few game worlds, where I've felt like I was a part of a living, breathing world.
(Too bad Aether wasn't as interesting and compelling...)

The Winner for this Round Goes to.....The Kingdom of Hyrule! Now go Check Out Round 2/10!!!

Around the Network

Hyrule, because its a mysterious place.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

I voted others, but I like two places: Crimea (Fire Emblem) and Corneria (Star Fox)

Lylat and Hyrule

Mushroom kingdom, the most recognisable world in video games.

The dude abides   

Mushroom kingdom, the most recognisable world in video games.

The dude abides